Our Special Story
Let's learn about Easter!
What is it
Easter themed worksheets
● A set of worksheets to work on various different skills (matching, colouring, tracing, counting, tracking)
● Learning labels about Easter
● Practising fine motor skills in tracing and writing
● Working on various matching skills from picture to picture and shadow matching
● Sustained attention for counting, colouring and tracking tasks
How to use
● Get your child to practise tracing and writing by working on their grip on pencil and writing on the line
● Work on their sustained attention for tasks like colouring and counting
● Talk to your child about the similar labels they see in familiarise them with the labels as they move from page to page.
● Read each header to your child and guide them through initial steps, then fade prompts when child understands objective
● Pair this worksheet with videos of songs or read-along books or simple crafts to aid the understanding of the theme
Here are some videos:
Steve and Maggie Giant Surprise Eggs Opening | Magic Easter Toys Story for Kids | Wow English TV
Saving Easter Story | A Twinkl Easter Read-Aloud
No-sew Sock Bunny - Easter Craft Ideas #2
10 Ways To Dye Easter Eggs - How To Dye Easter Eggs - Creative Easter Egg Coloring Tips!
Embed more learning opportunities
● Receptive language - “Where is the egg?” “Point to the bunny”
● Expressive language - Point to the egg and ask “what colour”
● Sequence - “Which is the same?”
Download your FREE printable here!
-Specially created by Our Special Story
Our Special Story provides home based 1-on-1 ABA Therapy, group programs at our centre at Sims Avenue, and school shadowing for children with autism spectrum disorder, speech delay and other special needs.
ABA Therapy can help to improve behaviours, attention, speech and communication, school readiness and social skills.
Book a complimentary consultation and trial therapy session!
#freeprintables #schoolreadiness #earlyintervention #ourspecialstory #abatherapy #autism #specialneeds #autismsingapore #specialneedssingapore #preschoolactivities #ourspecialprintables #differentiatedlearning #Singapore #easter